The Kenetrek Corrie 3.2 7″ Hiking Boots are the culmination of twenty years of testing, modifying boots and listening to our customers led us to create a light hiker that feels agile, protective and handles like a dream. We started with our tough Mountain Boot last atop the light and grippy Grapon outsole, and added K-straps tying the base of the heel to the seven inch, double and triple stitched, padded upper, securing you in for the ride. Meet the Corrie 3.2 Black- complete comfort and control wherever you go.
- 7″ tall combination leather/synthetic uppers with ankle support “K” straps and comfort padding
- Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas
- 5mm nylon midsoles for support in rugged terrain
- Reinforced rubber toe and heel guards for extra abrasion resistance
- Windtex waterproof breathable flexible membrane
- Lightweight Grapon outsoles for excellent traction